Monday, June 9, 2008

Letter to the Editor

Lately, we've been receiving a good number of letters. Some friendly and fawning, some...not so much. When one jumps out at us, we'll share.

Dear No-Look,

I read your blog every day and just wanted to say hi. My sisters and I here at the Kappa Kappa house like to read it in-between our panties-only pillow fights.

Your random observations and scatter-brained analysis of work, sports, politics and women, really turns me on. I love a guy (or guys, I'm kind of confused about all the "we"and "us" stuff) who will scrutinize every facet of their lives and then feels the need to share it with the Internet. I can just tell by your esoteric pop culture references and poseur-erudite word choice, that you are dead sexy.

I'm a Junior psychology major at the University of Georgia (Go Dawgs!!!) and would love to get a chance to meet you. If you're ever in SEC country you'll have to make a trip to Athens. I'll make sure you leave with Georgia on your mind ;-)

Keep up the good work.

Love,

Prettyyoungthang2454 xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is amzing that this so called "woman" can type so well in a deflated state.

But don't worry, I'm sure she has more personality after you blow her up.

Signed,

bware