Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Family Name

I was standing in line to get my mail when I overheard this conversation.

Guy 1: Physics is kicking my ass!
Guy 2: Man that class is hella easy.
Guy 1: I don't know what you're talking about, Professor Kite is really tough.
Guy 2: I hear his son is going to start teaching here.

A girl walked by about this time and I lost focus. But the important part is that at least someone is trying to do something with the Kite name....

(and yes there is a direct relation between Professor Kite and a certain NLNC staff member)

3 comments:

KITE said...

Touche T.

However, you still have hella ground to cover if your trying to get us back for drilling our yoga instructor in your bed this summer while you and the fam were in New Mexico.

Good to hear old Terrence is still kickin some natural science ass.

Dormeo said...

isn't your yoga instructor a guy?

KITE said...

That would explain all the gay shit she/he was talking about.

If your story is accurate, and our cousin SJason really starts teaching at Pep, watch out!!! That dude makes the Unibomber look well-adjusted.