Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MGMT-Rick Astley

This wasn't my planned first post but I thought it a good way to pop my blogging cherry.

An old flame had left her MGMT cd at my place and after the exchange of things left at each others house I had managed to hold onto the cd without her noticing. She called today and asked if I still had it. Im not an ass by nature but this cd is way too good to give back. So I took out the real cd and replaced it with one that had the infamous Rick Astley singing his most famous song with a sticky note instructing her to play it. I went by and gave the "MGMT" cd to her and told her I was sorry that it had taken so long for me to return it. She never opened the case to check and make sure it was the real deal.

10 minutes later I got a text from her telling me to fuck myself.
Harsh? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely!

If you're not sure who Rick Astley is then watch this. Hot Babes NSFW.



2 comments:

KITE said...

Quality!!!

Nothing smells better than a burnt bridge.

We've heard that song many times and just figured it for Luther Vandros, or another large black dude. Learn something everyday.

PitPat said...

Nice. I might have gone with "Love TKO" by Teddy Pendegrass. Keep up the good work fellas.